* Prices offered are Ex-works, Vadodara-Gujarat unless otherwise stated.
* Packing & forwarding cost will be charged extra.
* Insurance if desired, to be arranged by the buyer. However, in case of damage of goods in transit due to any reason whatsoever, the buyer has to make relevant claims from the insurance company. We implement the
best practices for packing the glass product manufactured by us since more than 45 years.
* We assure and maintain the delivery terms as stated in quotation/offer. However, due to circumstances beyond control, especially in manufacturing of glass, the delivery may vary subject to circumstances.
* The warranty offered against manufacturing defect is upto 12 months from the date of Invoice but parts subject to wear & tear are excluded from warranty.
* In case of a complaint/damages of goods if any, the incident must be notified to us immediately upon receipt of material. Any claim beyond 7 days after receipt of the material shall not be entertained.
* Incase of damages proved due to our fault, we shall only be liable for the cost of item as per invoice value only. Any compensation arising due the damage/shortage shall not be applicable.
* If the consignment is held back and not dispatched from our plant beyond delivery period due to any reason at customer’s end, the warehousing charges @ INR 10 per square Feet per week shall be paid by the customer towards storage and warehousing charges. (Square Foot Area shall be worked-out as per size of all the packed Cartons and the area covered by the total consignment)
* In case of delay in installation / commissioning due to the reason at customer’s end/site for more than 3 months from the date of Invoice, the customer has to release the pending payment held against “Installation/Commissioning”.
* An equipment already supplied by GSGWL, if being sent to our works for repair/maintenance purposes, Customer is required to thoroughly clean the equipment before dispatch.
* Advance payment once received against an order is non-refundable, in case of cancellation of order for any reason. All matters in case disputes is subject to Vadodara Jurisdiction.